Friday, March 13, 2009

Eryn is now 2 months old


I can't believe that Eryn is now two months old. She is such a good baby. I can't complain. I had prepared myself for the worst that could possibly happen when transitioning to 3 kids. I had many friends tell me how hard this transition was and so I was ready to take it on. Suprisingly it has been much easier to go from 2 to 3 kids than it was to go from 1 to 2 kids. I'm very grateful for that. Eryn is my first child to take a pacifier and a bottle. She has also started to sleep 6 hours at night on occasion. Michelle and Lauren are awesome big sisters and a huge help in taking care of her. They have been wonderful. Robert is also a huge help. He is not afraid to watch all the girls alone knowing that he can feed Eryn her bottle if she gets hungry while mom is not home. This could never happen before because our other two girls refused to take a bottle or pacifier. My house is easy to keep clean thanks to all of the help from DeAnne while she was out. She trully was selfless during her stay. I cried when she left. I was very grateful. I know it has been awhile since I last pubished a post but I promise I will update my blog now and then.

No comments: