
I was sitting on the sofa when in walked Michelle and Lauren each with a bowl of milk. You can thank Michelle for that one. They proceeded to meow like little kittens and tell me how kittens loved milk. After carefully maneuvering their way to a floor mat they gently set down their bowl of milk. They then proceeded to drink their milk by lapping it up with their tongues. I'm grateful I grabbed the camera as soon as I did because this didn't last very long. Lauren decided it was too hard and grabbed a spoon so she could ladle it into her mouth. She then thought a fork would do better. :-) That didn't last long either. Michelle said that little kittens can drink out of the bowl and so she then held it up close to her mouth and drank it. Lauren thought this was genious and followed suit.
No comments:
Post a Comment