Michelle started Pre-K today. She was thrilled. So happy to be starting school just like her friends were. She loved her teacher Mrs Eastman and was so happy to tell me that she gets to sit at the purple table in the Farm room.
So far, Michelle has enjoyed pre-k. Today is only her second day though. She has been talking about going again since she last went on Wednesday. I take it that is a good sign that she will continue to enjoy it.
5 comments:
Awesome blog!!! I am so jealous! Love it!!! Great pics, great layout- so cute!!!
Lucky you, you get a break for a couple of hours! She looks so cute! Keep it up:)
Thanks. I need to ad more written content. I need some help figuring out how to put a photo as the title. Any suggestions?
So far, Michelle has enjoyed pre-k. Today is only her second day though. She has been talking about going again since she last went on Wednesday. I take it that is a good sign that she will continue to enjoy it.
Super cute Blog! Love the pictures! The girls are so cute!
Post a Comment