Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Heading to the Bay Area

Robert was just recruited by Netflix to work out of the San Francisco Bay area in Los Gatos, CA!

I can't believe after 7 years we are leaving WA. I'm scared and excited all at the same time!


Should be a fun adventure! Looking forward to some beautiful sunshine year round!!!!

4 comments:

Melissa said...

Congratulations on the move. We're sure going to miss you here. I'm a little jealous you'll be just a couple hours from my family. When do you leave?

Unknown said...

Oh really? Where does your family live Melissa? this move only puts me 100 miles closer to mine. :-(

Robert leaves this Saturday
and will fly back and forth to see us. The girls and I will move out when school gets out.

I'm going to miss all of you guys as well. I have just LOVED our ward here.

Sweating in the endless heat said...

Brook,

Holy Cow!!! I know it is hard to move out of our comfort zone, at least it was for me, moving from UT to AZ. I am so excited for you guys. how cool that your husband was recruited! You will just love California and all that it has to offer. I wish we could afford CA so that we could move there. Good luck on everything:-)

BrookeandRobertSweeney said...

CA is way to expensive to buy. We are going to rent a place. We also plan to rent out our home here in WA.

It has been non-stop rain for the past few weeks. I am looking forward to some dry weather with some sunshine.